FOREVER A BOHO SOUL

Hello evryone,
How are you all doing? I am doing good. So today I will be posting something about my personal favourite style. I am that kind of a girl who feels equally comfortable in trendy short dresses and even carry a traditional sari perfectly. I feel that one should never follow a prototype. Fashion and styling is all about how you represent yourself and your current mood. So each day how I dressup talks about how my current mindset is going. Thus experimenting with fashion evryday has been always my cup of tea. I love to play with new looks and new trends, moving out of my comfort zone. That is how I love to procast fashion by fitting myself in all possible types of shoes.


But if u ask me that what is that one and only style that I can carry for days and will never get bored of for years…so I will probably say I am a forever BOHO-SOUL. So today I will be styling a behoemian look which can go for any season and any occasion.


For my todays’ outfit I am wearing a printed buttondown flared cotton dress from @westside. The dress itself is very flowy and comfortable. The rolled up sleeve gives a classy and chiq look.the dress has a slit cut in the midline at the bottom making it edgy. The tribal boxy prints are the best thing to satisfy my bohosoul.


When is comes to bohemian style, junk jewellery is a must have. I have styled this look with silver toned junky earrings and a coppertoned statement bangle.


The cherry red tote from @lavie adds that extra pop up colour to the look and makes the look a little more edgy.you can carry this look comfortably to work as well as to parties making it your own statement style.

The cool toned silver flipflops form westside complete my look











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DURGA PUJA / NAVARATRI OUTFIT IDEAS

THE TALES OF KOLKATA FASHION WALK : EXPLORING THE LANES OF KOLKATA

HOW TO LOOK STYLISH WITHOUT BREAKING THE DRESSCODE