BRINGING OUT MY BOHO VIBES WITH ALL ABOUT YOU FROM DEEPIKA PADUKONE

This post is in association with ALL ABOUT YOU FROM DEEPIKA PADUKONE. This a very favourite brand of mine as this brand comes with exquisite collection of casual wear just how I like them to be. This time I selected this purple wine coloured loose flowy dress. This dress is available in MYNTRA and originally retails for Rs1799 but I got after a discount of 60% for Rs719/- during the Myntra fashion sale.


The dress is loose flowy and very comfortable. You can wear it for a casual day out or even for your work styling it accordingly. I have styled it for a daytime casual yet trendy look giving a bohemian touch to it.


The material of the dress is really soft and comfortable for summer as well as for monsoon. I am wearing the dress in size Large and it is neither too fit nor too loose…perfect for me in other words. I have added a bit of colour to my look by pairing the dress with the colorful jacket, bought from the famous Gariahat market of Kolkata (Rs150/-).


I have also added a pair of thread-work multicolored dangler to enhance the look and make it more vibrant. The earrings are from Reliance trends and retails for Rs350/-.
For the look I have choose the beautiful patchwork bag with vibrant colours and cute little tassels attached to it.



 For my shoes I am wearing my favourite tan flats from Catwalk. These are super comfortable and comes very handy if you head out for a long day ahead.









Recently All About You From Deepika Padukone has come up with their new Autumn/Winter collection 2017. You can check out the amazing collection

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DURGA PUJA / NAVARATRI OUTFIT IDEAS

THE TALES OF KOLKATA FASHION WALK : EXPLORING THE LANES OF KOLKATA

HOW TO LOOK STYLISH WITHOUT BREAKING THE DRESSCODE