PLAYING WITH PRINTS AND COLOURS : ONLYXKOOVS DISNEY COLLECTION

I have always been a fun loving girl. Anything that has positive energy in it attracts me even at a glance. It is evident the more you get in touch with positive energy the happier you become.
I have tried to incorporate this happy and cheerfull vibes in my fashion choices as well. My todays' post is all about this fun and vibrant mood depicted through my way of styling.

Playing with colours and prints have always been my comfort zone. I am that kind of girl who prefers a plain basic printed tshirt over a classic cocktail dress.
 So today I have recreated 2 such looks adding some fun to it and making it more vibrant.
My todays' post is featuring all about the Disney Collection from ONLYXKOOVS

FIRST LOOK
For the 1st look I am wearing this basic black crop top with the supercute print on it.

The caption is one of my favourites and also the pretty little disney princess satisfies my childhood fantacies perfectly.
I have paired it with these pair of burgandy trousers and the peppy red tote bag. 
The look is very simple and casual, with a pair of danglers and my all time favourite Rayban wayfarers.


Tshirt- ONLYXKOOVS
Trousers- Pantaloons
Bag- Lavie
Shoes- Westside

SECOND LOOK

When it comes to comfort, t-shirt dresses does the best job for all. So my second look is all about this stripe tshirt dress. The huge funky red lips printed on it just adds the perfect edge to the outfit.



I have paired this dress with a black semi-formal waist-coat and short leggings.



Tshirt dress- ONLYXKOOVS
Waistcoat- Pantaloons
Bag- Lavie

Thankyou for visiting my blog. Show some more love and comment share and subscribe. Dont forget to comment below which one is your favourite look and how do you like to style your printed tshirts.

Photography and idea courtsey- Subhajit Banerjee



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DURGA PUJA / NAVARATRI OUTFIT IDEAS

THE TALES OF KOLKATA FASHION WALK : EXPLORING THE LANES OF KOLKATA

HOW TO LOOK STYLISH WITHOUT BREAKING THE DRESSCODE